Full, ad-free version of the application SMS Blacklist.
SMS Blacklist is an application that allows you to block unwanted SMS messages from given numbers. For your convenience, the application leaves no trace of the blocked messages except for the internal log, which is available in the application.
As a result, you will not receive any notification or a registry entry, while you will be still able to check you log of blocked traffic inside application.
It also allows a partial blocking. For example, you can block only incoming SMS or only MMS messages.
App is also capable of blocking SMS messages from restricted numbers.
- blocking incoming SMS and/or MMS from given number
- blocking incoming messages containing blocked number (for example messages about missed call)
- blocking incoming messages from restricted numbers
- blocking numbers chosen from the address book
- exporting the list of blocked numbers to a file
- importing the list of blocked numbers from a file (previously exported)
- grouping numbers - the creation of new, deleting and category management, moving numbers between categories, activation/deactivation whole category
- read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - used to export/import backup copy of blacklist
- Read your contacts - used to allow adding numbers from contacts
- Recive text messages (SMS) - used to block incoming SMS from blacklisted numbers
- Recive text messages (MMS) - used to block incoming MMS from blacklisted numbers
- Read call log - used to allow adding numbers from call log
SMS Blacklist Pro is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-11-04. The program can be installed on Android.
SMS Blacklist Pro (version 1.8.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.